The Latest Digital Printing Technologies and Products to be On Display at Dscoop9 Solutions Showcase
05 FEBRUARY 2014, CHICAGO
SummaryDscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) will host more than 93 partners in their Solutions Showcase at Dscoop9: Break the Mold, Dscoop’s ninth annual conference, taking place March 6-8 in Orlando, Fla.
Dscoop welcomes six Diamond partners this year, an increase from three Diamond partners in 2013. Eight Platinum partners will join the six Diamond partners, as well as 24 Gold partners, 49 Bronze partners and six Ruby partners.
The Dscoop annual conference was ranked among the top 250 U.S. trade shows and one of the top 25 fastest-growing shows by Trade Shows News Network in 2013. With contracts received to date, the Solutions Showcase exhibit hall is on pace to surpass previous years, expanding to 37,000 sq. ft.
A number of exciting announcements from Dscoop partners are anticipated at Dscoop9, including more than 35 new products launching or on display. A sampling of new offerings from Dscoop Diamond and Platinum partners include:
DirectSmile Gmbh – Print&PURL
- DirectSmile Print&PURL provides print service providers with an entry-level cloud-based solution for multi-channel marketing. Users will be able to create personalized print pieces including image personalization, personal URLs and QR codes and combine them with interactive websites. There´s no need for additional software and no HTML skills are required.
Duplo USA Corporation - DC-646 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser
- The newly-released DC-646 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser creates a multitude of unique full-bleed applications with more efficiency and flexibility. Performing up to 8 slits, 25 cuts and 20 creases in a single pass, the DC-646 eliminates white borders and prevents toner cracking as well as offers optional rotary tool and cross perforating modules, both with strike-perforating capabilities, for increased versatility.
Esko - Kongsberg C digital finishing platform
- The Kongsberg C is the first fully-featured super-wide (126”) digital finishing system. A unique, extremely rigid traverse beam assures excellent precision and supports high speed, fast acceleration, high quality creasing and powerful 3kW milling. With versatile tooling, there’s no need to invest in different digital finishing devices for different applications.
GPA, Specialty Substrate Solutions - New Ultra Digital® Pre-Converted Substrates
- GPA’s newest Ultra Digital® Pre-Converted Substrates include: playing card boxes, golf ball sleeves, coffee cup sleeves, 4” square boxes, table tents and fold over ID cards. Built-in perforations, scores and die cuts let you turn jobs around in the same day, giving you the competitive advantage in an on-demand marketplace.
KAMA GmbH - KAMA SBU 76 Inline Stripping and Blanking Unit
- The innovative KAMA SBU 76 does all stripping and blanking automatically - without the need for expensive tools or manual processes. The patent-pending system allows quick and flexible job changes and works inline with the versatile KAMA DC 76 cutter covering the complete workflow from the printed sheet to the die-cut, creased and 100% separated blank.
Rollem International - Delta Die Cutter
- Introducing the Delta, a breakthrough in die cutting and packaging technology. Enter the fast growing segment of Labels, Mail and Packaging. With its quick changeover time, and ease of operation, the Delta will open new profits centers in Die cutting and kiss cutting. Create personalized products including labels, decals, boxes, shaped cut-outs, hang tags, and round cornered card products.
Scodix - Scodix Ultra™ Digital Enhancement Press
- The Scodix Ultra™ Digital Press, based on a fixed-array of inkjet UV print-heads, meets the needs of commercial PSP’s and folding-cartons convertors. Our digital press supports enhancements for a wide variety of applications – the opportunities are endless. Enhance literature stationary items, book covers, boxes and premium packages, marketing materials, greeting cards, photo albums with VDP capabilities based on a barcode system, and more. Place your stamp on almost any printed media.
In addition, executive sponsor HP will have their largest Dscoop showing ever, with a majority of their products on the Solutions Showcase floor. A variety of HP Graphic Arts equipment will be onsite to enhance attendee experience and understanding, including live demos of Latex 3000, Latex 260, Designjet Z6200 and Designjet Z3200 presses.
Dscoop9 is the first public demonstration of the HP Indigo 30000 in the Americas following demos at drupa, Label Expo Brussels and at HP Indigo’s facilities in Israel. The press, designed for folding carton applications, will be demonstrated with a dedicated inline coater developed by TRESU group.
By engaging with Dscoop members at the Dscoop annual conference, partners gain direct access to HP Graphic Arts users who make the final decision to purchase solutions that make their enterprises more profitable and successful.
Registration for Dscoop9 is open. Learn more at www.dscoop9.org.
"I’m thrilled to be a part of one of the best years yet for Dscoop. The Dscoop annual conference is an opportunity for members to stay up-to-date on the most recent technologies and products in the industry and I know our partners love to be a part of our unique cooperative community." Gary Garner, chairman and CEO of GLS Companies, Inc. and Dscoop9 conference chairman
"The HP Indigo 30000 will allow carton converters to offer brands previously impossible packaging value propositions; the experience of our label customers proves that the opportunity to revolutionize markets is far greater than most people think at first sight. Dscoop is the premier showcase event for Indigo in North America and we see it as a natural place to showcase our latest innovation, including the HP Indigo 30000." Alon Bar-Shany, VP and General Manager of HP’s Indigo Division
About Dscoop9 Conference
Founded in 2005, the Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) is a worldwide community of visionaries from leading graphic arts companies and industry partners who collaborate by sharing ideas and information that drive industry-leading innovation and individual business growth through the use of HP digital print technologies including HP Indigo, Scitex, High-end Latex and Inkjet Web Press. To learn more about Dscoop, visit www.dscoop.org. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.